Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Fuuuuuuuuuu.....

So I haven't blogged in a while. I haven't had much to say. I've had a lot of stress and anxiety lately.
It's all my fault of course. Mostly.

I quit my job. Walked right out, and blocked the number of the office and everyone that worked there.

That maybe doesn't sound like a big deal, but to a single mom that's currently responsible for not only herself but her child, dog, roommate, and roommate's dog... Well...  Because of course my roommate quit too. We worked together and to say that the environment was hostile would be an understatement. Not to be crude (like I care) but at one point I was called a "fucking retard" and so was she. That wasn't even the worst of it. Now she can't find a job and I can't lose my house so... Yeah. Thankfully I had some money saved. Money I had other plans for, but whatever.

Of course right before this happened my car broke down completely and was going to cost more than it was worth to fix so I have been car-less for several months now. Tomorrow I will be the proud new owner of.. Some car. Idk. It's silver? Sophie's stepmom had to buy a van so I'm taking over the payments on her smaller.. Thing. I forget what it's called. It's a car, and it's newer, and yay! Everyone wins.

Right now I've got a few things lined up. I'm being considered for a few jobs at Parkview, I'm waiting to hear from Robert Half, and I ALSO APPLIED AT THE ZOO AGAIN. THIS YEAR THEY HAVE TWO ZOOKEEPER POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
Sorry. I spazzed. I would love to work at the zoo even if it means a serious pay cut from what I was making before. Whatever. Giraffes. GIRAFFES. I'll find something.

In other news, Sophie and I are moving in with Joey and Carlos in May. Yay! And to those of you thinking "She's moving again?" Yes. I am. I don't like it, Sophie doesn't like it, Rose will hate it, but the last year has been incredibly rocky. I didn't ask to move 3 times in a year. Really, I didn't. I can't wait to live with Joey though and finally have a HOME with him. We have held off for an entire year because we plan on taking our time with every stage of our relationship. I've had people make comments, mainly saying that we must not be all that serious about our relationship if we don't live together yet but I say that that is insane. A year isn't long at all. I can't believe our first year together is almost over already. And I'm glad that he loves me enough to want to do things the right way.


All in all, I'm hoping that all these new things we have in store will turn out for us. I know Sophie is so excited to move. She loves her room at Joey's. For some reason she always hated her room here on Webster and never wanted to sleep in it. We are converting the bunk bed in the guest room to an awesome bed/ fort and I'm going with a subtle Cinderella theme so that if we DO have guests that actually sleep upstairs instead of crashing on the couch they won't be bombarded with an overwhelming Princess theme. But Sophie's still going to have a sweet tulle bedskirt that I plan to make by hand. Yay tulle!

No comments :

Post a Comment