Wednesday, April 8, 2015

And then there were 5!

Sophie and I were planning on moving in with Joey next month, but due to my roommate unexpectedly bailing and me being terrified of all the shootings on my street we have been living there for a few weeks now and I couldn't be happier.

For some reason Sophie always hated her room at our house and would never sleep there. Now she has her very own "big girl" bed and some awesome shelves for her books and her own little space. I love it, and she definitely seems to. I can't even remember the last time she had a night terror.
Nugget's room!

Added bonus, I get to see my man's handsome face every morning and every night. I've been waiting for that for a while now. I love him so much. Not sure how he puts up with me, but he does. :)

Job update: I'm back at the daycare part time. It's been nice finally working again and even nicer to have a job to go back to that feels almost exactly like coming home. The dogs drive me batshit crazy but I think everyone knows my love of puppies and my love of my boss/bestie and my coworker/bestie. I'm pretty lucky all around it seems. I'm going to be staying at the daycare until I graduate next year, especially since Kim will basically be gone in September once she starts school. Ugh.

Oh, and everyone probably knows this already but I cut off all of my hair! I can't believe how short it is. Two years ago I would have never thought to cut my middle-of-my-back length horse mane. Honestly (and this might be TMI) I feel WAY sexier with short hair than I ever did with long hair. It's boosted my confidence so much. That and working out every morning with one of my good lady friends.
My second day with short hair, out to see the Easter Bunny at JP with Sophie's bff's

All in all, big changes but I'm hoping that that's all the change I have right now. Last year was so hard, Sophie and I had to move like 3 times. But we finally have a home now with Joey and Carlos and we both could not be happier. I'm glad I wasn't able to talk him into a new pet because with us 3 and the 2 animals we have quite the big family now. I'm still going to bug him for pets though.

2 comments :

  1. Love the short hair. Love that you and Joey are cohabitating. Most importantly, I love you!

    ReplyDelete